Native Mountain Medicine is here to help our patients return to their optimal wellness, just as nature intended.
Bodies want to be well - it's their nature. Chinese Medicine works with your body's innate desire to be whole; supporting, nourishing and invigorating according to your needs. At Native Mountain Medicine, we envision the path to wellness less in terms of the diseases we can treat, and more in how we can support your body's ability to heal and thrive.
Kate Sisson, LAc, Dipl.Ac, MAcOM
I am a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist who specializes in pain management, musculoskeletal rehabilitation and cosmetic enhancement. I graduated in 2014 with a Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine, completed a Fellowship with Seattle Acupuncture Associates in 2015, and received a certificate in Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture in 2016 from Shellie Goldstein Associates. My life's work is helping my patients feel healthy, happy, vibrant and beautiful. I'm dedicated to working alongside your healthcare team to support your wellbeing - naturally - through Chinese Medicine.
- Founder of Native Mountain Medicine, 2016
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM, 2014) from the Seattle Institute of Oriental Medicine (SIOM)
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc) in TN and WA
- Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist from the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- Self-proclaimed tree-hugger and mountain mama.